Join our ever-growing, 8,500+ person modding community with uncensored WCIF, mod help, exclusive monthly giveaways, and more
Get access to upwards of 15+ exclusive mods per month
Not a Patron? Grab my paid mods individually
All other info can be found on the website
A modular, strappy armor set comprised of a tight mini dress with lace-up sides, lace-up gloves with optional rings, and the option of either claw-like nails, or regular nails--both painted, lace-up thigh-high stockings that connect into a unique heeled shoe, an (optional) tight leather neck cowl, and armor bits for the arms, neck, under-bust area, pelvic area, and legs--all of which are toggle friendly and can be mix/matched.
• Fully dyeable in game. Metallic bits are set to either silver or gold respectively and can be dyed through CS#3 of its respective material. Useable by all-non lalafell female races.
• Top: Spring Dress
• Bottoms: Spring Bottoms
• Gloves: Eastern Socialite's Gloves
• Shoes: Spring Dress Shoes
• Earrings//Armor I: Fat Cat Earrings
• Neck//Armor II: Peach Blossom Choker
V1. Default - Silver
You can toggle certain pieces of this outfit on/off via metadata attributes:
- Turn A off to hide the long claws, turn it back on to show.
- Turn B off to hide the short nails, turn it back on to show.
- Turn C off to hide the rings, turn it back on to show.
- Turn D off to hide the gloves, turn it back on to show.
Default settings have everything on and long claws enabled. If swapping nail options, be sure to turn off the opposing option when turning on the option you want! (e.g., if you want claws, turn off B and turn on A.)
- Turn A off to hide the leg armor, turn it back on to show.
- Turn B off to hide arm armor, turn it back on to show.
- Turn A off to hide the leather neck cowl, turn it back on to show.
- Turn B off to hide the metallic neck armor, turn it back on to show.
- Turn B off to hide the underbust armor, turn it back on to show.
- Turn B off to hide the pelvic armor, turn it back on to show.
Keep in mind that while these changes will not appear in Textools, they will be visible in-game. Turn each # back on to reenable. Default settings have everything set to >on<. These settings can be mix/matched.
• Thanks to Nyaughty, whose Gen 3 Eve body is the basis for the Apres Vegan breast shape.
• Contains a commercially licensed asset.
Primary File or Link:
Other Files and Links: