ITS ABOUT TIME THIS MOD GOT A REVAMP!!!Version 2.0 Is Finally Here!!!
I really hope you enjoy the effort I put into this mod. The previous version before it was locked onto gen2, and overwrote textures and was poorly put together for being my first mod. Now with my current experience I have gone back and revamped this best I could. Not everything is perfect, but it should be bug and issue free and work smoothly.
ℹ MOD INFO ℹ
New Features in the 2.0 redesign Include:
- Complete Mesh Remake using all 3 Primary Generation 3 models. [Bibo+,Gen3 Eve, T&F Gen3] (Not the Body 2.5, just the female ones)
- Now uses a new armbinder mesh made by me from scratch entirely.
- Now applies its materials to MAT B (and MAT A where mat A had no textures) to not overwrite the vanilla item textures, which would make the gear's variants become invisible when you removed the mod.
- Now has Cross Generation 3 Compatibility for the female bodies, and you do not need to use any compatibility patches for it.
- Has Multiple color / dye options for the armbinder when paired with the latex as well, so the colors are not too similar or clash with each other, while still allowing you to dye the latex.
- The latex suit it also now dyable and dyes well, not poorly, with many if not most of the dyes available. When paired with certain shaders, they can put off extra shine to your rubber!- The colorset & shine for the latex suit can be perfectly paired with the straitjacket, they now use the same colorset in version 1.1 of the straitjacket!
SUPPORT & COMMUNITY
Like what I do? Consider making a donation to my Ko-Fi , or getting a membership on my Patreon/Ko-Fi for extra benefits, early access, and a discord role giving you access to behind the scenes content and more! https://ko-fi.com/cordeliamist https://www.patreon.com/CordeliaMist https://discord.gg/qdxxzT2xUr
⚠ WARNING! PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING IF YOU HAD VERSION 1.X OF THIS MOD
This mod in its version 1.X days had many flaws that now show up in the present day of TexTools and the like, so, to prevent you from running into invisible textures, I would recommend the following:
- Go to your mods list and delete the Full body latex suit + armbinder mod (the version 1.X one) from your modlist
- Go to Textools and on the top left go to Mods>Create Modpack>Backup Modpack
- Select all your mods on the list (including the standalone mods and such, make everything checked), name the backup pack like 'temp backup' and make it.
- Go to Help > Start Over.
All of your mods will be saved and stored in the backup modpack so you have no need to worry here.
- Go to Help > Download Index Backups.
- Go to Help > Start Over again.
- Login to your game to reload the vanilla textures and then logout
- Go to Mods > Import Modpacks > [ Import the backup Modpack you made]
Now you can add in version 2.0 of the latex suit + armbinder and wont encounter any future errors when uninstalling this mod again.In Essence doing this restores the textures the old mod overwrote, it does not mess with anything else you have
- Please if you encounter any problems or bugs, DM me or ask away on discord
⛔ PERMISSIONS ⛔
- Please do not use any part of this mod for paid private commissions.
- Please also do not alter the mod design.
- If you wish to port this whatsoever, please message me for permission on discord or give advice or suggestions and requests on how to better improve the mod.
-The meshes that I use are mine and made by me, so my mods will stand the test of time and any potential copyright drama. These mods deserve to be out here for the community to enjoy, not be afraid of having them taken down.
❓ ABOUT MY KINKPORIUM ❓
I plan on developing several BDSM Mods, after spending the last 8 weeks learning blender, ensuring that I will master 3D modeling in such a way where once I produce one Mod, I will be able to create many more at a quick pace!
For too long, FFXIV's BDSM lovers have gone without new mods to use for screenshots, RP, and other situations.
Luckily, with the creation of Cordy's Kinkporium, BDSM Mods will soon change that for the better!