If the main download link is not working, check the "Files" tab for the alternate links
UPDATED: Updated IVCS packs to V1.2 for IVCS V1.1The hrBody 3
is a complete body mod for Roegadyns (M)
centered around masculine aesthetics
with believable proportions
while being lore friendly
and blends seamlessly
into the gameMain features
- 3 body types: Medium, Beefy, and Chubby
- Fully asymmetrical (non-mirrored) body texture support
- Backwards compatibility with UHR/HR/HR-edits/VanillaIVCS Enhanced Version (optional)
- Uses experimental Illusio Vitae Custom Skeleton (IVCS) system for extra posable parts
- Requires IVCS Custom Skeleton Base and Unique Racial Body Base installed
- Posable biceps, buttocks, scrotum, and penis (S/M/L)
- Please read https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yo-ynhqH-gMTN7SQv55x2yzOe_V2II9dSAJE8FnEghERoegadyn specific features
- 4 high definition body hair optionsHrothgar specific features
- Layered fur option (only on mods fitted for HR3/UHR bodies, can be turned off in Extra Textures addon)
- Clawed feet and hands option
- Finer and more detailed furCompatibility
- hrBody 3 textures are NOT COMPATIBLE with older uncut penis models, everything else is backwards compatible
- hrBody 3 (IVCS Enhanced version) is an "IVCS body mod", you need to install the compatibility mod for it to work with non-IVCS bodies, eg, TF 3, red's TBSE edits, etc (details in IVCS documentation)
- uninstall ALL previous versions of UHR, hrBody before installing hr3 to avoid issues
===============================Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: My fingers/penis/biceps/butt are stretched out
A: You are using IVCS Enhanced versions and need to install IVCS Custom Skeleton Base and Unique Racial Body Base
Q: Does this mod apply to every piece of equipment?
A: No, each 3D model are modded individually in FF14, this mod only effect naked body and The Emperor's set, textures will apply to non-modded items
Q: Can I combine each body type with different muscle textures?
A: Yes, you can mix and match them by using the Extra Texture addons
Q: I am seeing weird shadows and seams on Hrothgar, can that be fixed?
A: Change Screen space ambient occlusion graphics settings to anything other than "Strong"
Q: I like the original hrBody looks, what's the closest I can get to the original hrBody?
A: Use Medium body with Vanilla texture options from Extra Texture addons
Q: I see seams around the neck on Roegadyn
A: If you use a custom face texture mod, they will need to be updated, or you can do it yourself by painting the neck seams area in the face specular texture, green channel with 20% black and blend them
Q: I see seams around the wrists/ankle on Hrothgar fur!
A: You are wearing non-HR3/UHR gears along with HR3 gears.. each gear will have to be fitted to HR3 individually for the fur to be seamless, you can turn off the fur in extra texture option addon to avoid this
This mod is designed to be the basis of the "gen. 3" of Roegadyn and Hrothgar body
- credit me when using assets from this body in your own
- mods released publicly MUST be tagged with "hr3" tag along with the body types "hr3medium", "hr3beefy", "hr3chubby"Contributors:
- Tsar for the original hrBody
- Krisan Thyme for IVCS
Support + bug reports + chat on my Roegadyn and Hrothgar modding community https://discord.gg/K8hkxPp
Happy modding! If you wish, you can support me at https://www.patreon.com/ograyrei