The Body SE is the offspring of The Body 2.5 featuring multiple changes and improvements.
- New body type/shape based on The Body 2.5 Type 2 shape.
- Anatomical corrections and various shape improvements (compared to The Body 2.0|2.5).
- Greatly improved geometry and animations.
- FF style -friendlier- skin appearance.
- Hands/feet skin depigmentation on darker tones.
- New body hair options.
- New SFW underwear.
Keep in mind:
- Not all body hair color/skin color combos look -pretty-
- Neck seam is still there. Just like vanilla.
- Au Ra skin shader is now the same as the rest, meaning scales specularity and glossiness values are locked.
- The Body 2.0(not 2.5) skin/scales mods will have to be updated to work with The Body SE. Outfits/3D mods will work just fine.
- Will appear symmetrical on Vanilla/The Body 1.0|1.5 stuff.
- All the NPCs will appear to be using SFW underwear. The reason for this decision is kids characters.
- Flaccid- Smallclothes, Erect- Emperor's.
- The Body SE has revamped topology (compared to The Body 2.0|2.5), new shape, and weights.
- Uses Hrothgar shader (don't even try to switch to something else, unless you know what you're doing).
- Each face multi/specular texture had to be edited to match the change.
- Skin material parts A and B are being used for skin textures (material A - vanilla/The Body 1.0|1.5, material B - The Body 2.0|2.5).
- The UV layout is the same as The Body 2.0|2.5 layout.
- TBSE Dev Kit included. Has all the goodies (.psd, .max) for creating mods.
How to install:
- Download the .ttmp installer and import it in TT.
- Pick options.
Permissions and recommendations:
- You're allowed to make mods based on these assets, even if paid. Vault/private them as much as you want, yes.
- You can use included meshes and textures for your artwork/render, as long as you don't claim these assets to be your own.
- You are NOT allowed to port any part of the mod into other games/applications. The Dev Kit can be ported to work in other programs (e.g. Blender, Maya).
- Credit where it's due.
UPD 1.1.0: Fixed seams appearing around the waistline when worn together with TB 2.0+ based mods (UVs fix). Slightly adjusted Au Ra faces specular textures to better match their skin tone.
UPD 1.1.1: Fixed SFW player underwear appearance.
UPD 1.1.2: Reduced Highlander's neck seam.
UPD 1.1.3: Fixed tiny visual glitch appearing on genitals with T1|T2|T3 body hair options.
Primary File or Link:
Other Files and Links:
Loading Mod History...